SARS-Cov-2 hygiene information
Our law firm is open. We are available for you, as usual, every weekday from 9am to 6pm.
For the sake of the protection of our clients and ourselves and in order to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus, please be advised of the following hygiene measures:
The number and duration of personal meetings with clients will be reduced as far as possible. We offer meetings via phone or encrypted video conference. Please check these possibilities before you arrange an appointment. Our reception will offer you relevant possibilities to contact us and organize the meetings.
II Visit of our office
Please comply with the following hygiene measures when visiting our office:
- Please arrange an appointment in advance.
- In the entrance area you will find a disinfectant dispenser and a visitor bathroom. In the entrance area you will find a disinfectant dispenser and a visitor bathroom. We ask all persons who enter our office to wash or disinfect their hands.
- Please wear a face mask covering mouth and nose during the visit of our office.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5m.
- Please do not visit our office if you or contact persons have symptoms such as a cough or fever.
- Please arrive on time but not too early to avoid contact with other visitors.
- We are asking you to visit us unaccompanied if possible. If it is absolutely necessary to bring someone to accompany you please phone us prior to your visit.
- During the meeting we ensure social distancing of 1.5 metres. The size of our meeting rooms allows for this.
- Offices, waiting and meeting rooms are regularly ventilated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.